- Home /
Appian Fasteners News
Web Shop Online
Our web shop is now online and new products are being added all the time. Please check back regularly!
Welcome to the new Appian Fasteners website. We have redesigned our site from the ground up to better showcase our product ranges and capabilities. The new key features are…
- Clean design
- Device responsive layout
- Integrated Web Shop
New online shop coming soon
We are in the process of adding products to our integrated webstore and will be launching this feature soon. Please check back regularly as we will be adding products on an ongoing basis when we launch the store.
Launch of the new POP-Avdel ProSet PB3400 Battery Tool for Structural Blind Rivets
POP-Avdel announces the new cordless ProSert™ PB3400 battery tool for structural blind rivets.
- Tool free, quick release nose housing and jaw guide removal.
- Lightweight, only 2.42kg including a 4.0 Ah battery.
- 18 kN pulling force and 30mm stroke.
- Powered by DeWalt® XR Li-Ion batteries.
Launch of the new POP-Avdel 74202 Blind Rivet Nut Tool
POP-Avdel announces the new lighter, stronger and faster ProSert™ XTN20 blind rivet nut tool.
- Tool free, quick access stroke setting.
- Tool free, quick change installation mandrels.
- Tool free, placing force adjustment.
- Sets M3-M10, see PDF for full details.
New ø10 mm (3/8") Monobolt's
Avdel has introduced the Monobolt® 10 mm (3/8") structural fastener in aluminium and stainless steel in addition to the steel version.
Launch of the new Avdel 73200 Model handtool
Avdel is proud to announce the launch of our new 73200 Model handtool for the reliable installation of Avdel lockbolt fasteners up to ø 10 mm. Featuring an innovative new hydraulic design and using the latest sealing and guiding technology, this new tool delivers unmatched fastening efficiency and dependability.
Southco Handbook 65
The new Handbook 65 is now available!
- 545 pages featuring over 45,000 access hardware products and solutions
- Full color images with detailed specifications, part numbers and performance details
- Product selection guides to help you find the right part for your application
- Options and accessories to complete your design
52 - Miniature Captive Screws
With its low profile design, the newest addition to Southco’s 52 series enables captive fastening in the tightest spaces.
AV – Vertically Articulating Dual Extension Arm (W Series)
Southco’s expanded AV-D32 Series includes a vertically articulating Tilt, Swivel and Single Swing Arm (V Series) and Dual Extension Arm (W Series).
R4 - Rotary Latches
The newest addition to Southco’s R4 series eliminates the need for secondary components during installation.
AC - Cables
The newest accessory to Southco’s AC Cable line allows multiple connected rotary latches to be triggered from a single actuation point.
FREE PEMSpec™ App
Download the FREE PEMSpec™ App today for all the critical information on PEM® Fasteners at your fingertips.
Nuts for Ultra-Thin Stainless Steel
- Low profile and small diameter design.
- Installs closer to sheet edge than standard clinch nuts.
- Installs in stainless steel sheets as thin as 0.64mm.
- Thread sizes from 2-56 through 6-32 UNC and M2.5 through M3.5.
Flush-head Studs with X-Press™ Thread Profile
- Offers fast, reliable attachment.
- Reduces assembly time.
- Allows for lighter assembly.
- Thread design accommodates paints and coatings without compromising performance.
VariMount™ Fastening System
The PEM® VariMount™ fastening system is an assembly comprised of a standard PEM nuts, studs or standoffs mounted permanently into a base plate. The assembly can then be fastened or bonded to assorted panel types in a variety of ways.
- Base plate provides generous footprint for surface or mold-in mounting.
- Radial holes in base plates encapsulate adhesives or molded plastics.
- Radial holes accept standard sized rivet diameters.
- Radial holes accept standard sized self-clinching fasteners.
- Assemblies can be mounted on front or through back of panels.
ReelFast® Surface Mount Captive Panel Screws
- All metal captive screw assembly installs in one piece utilizing pick and place method.
- Combination drive, Torx®/slot.
- Solderable finish.
- Screw length code "0" retracts flush in up position.
- Ability to pick and place by nominal nozzle.
Fasteners For Hard Panels
Type SH™ and HFLH™ Hard Panels Nuts / Studs
- Installs into thin, harder, high strength steel materials.
- Allows overall weight reduction for all vehicles.
- Addresses environmental / recycle concerns.
- Provides lower installed cost.
- Allows component standardization.
microPEM® TackScrew™ Fasteners
- Simple, press-in installation for secure attachment.
- Twist out (unscrews) if removal is necessary.
- Replaces micro screws, eliminating common installation issues.
- If removed, fastener can be reinstalled one time using permanent thread locking adhesive.
- Can be installed automatically for high volume applications.
THFE™ Heavy Duty Studs For Thin Sheets
- Enlarged head diameter reduces stress on panel.
- Thicker head allows for larger hole in attached panels
- Clinch design provides high-strength in sheets as thin as 0.8 mm.
- Recommended for use in steel or aluminum sheets HRB 85 or less and HB 165 or less.