The Avdel Euro Hexsert® provides a blind threaded insert with a hexagonal body, providing high torque-to-turn and pull-out performance, particularly in soft metals. This Hexsert® can be used in very thin materials with quick and easy insertion and includes a near flush profile.
- Hexagonal section and bore improves torque-to-turn by up to 200% in sheet metal compared to round body inserts
- Superior pull-out performance
- Can be used for very thin sheet materials from 0.50mm (0.02")
- Double diameter body and lead-in chamfer provide easy insertion into hole
- Access needed from only one side of the application, for high speed assembly
- Provides a female thread in a thin sheet application
- Can be installed in pre-coated or post painted applications without damaging the surface
- Clamp two or more sheets
- Low profile head allows near flush fit to application and clamps two or more sheets of material together, within the grip range
- Can be used with hand tools, pneumatic tools and fully automated machines to suit a wide range of assembly methods
Image is representative of range.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer POP-Avdel Part Number 39101-76030 Material Low Carbon Steel Finish Zinc Clear Passivated Thread M6 Body Type Half Hexagon Head Style Low Profile Countersunk Across Flats 9.0 - 9.1mm Grip Range 0.5 - 3.0mm