Avdel 09498-72235 M12 Large Flange Hexsert (Bag of 100)
The Avdel Hexsert provides a blind threaded insert with a hexagonal body, providing high torque-to-turn and pull-out performance, particularly in soft metals. The Hexsert can be used in very thin materials with quick and easy insertion.
- Hexagonal section and bore improves torque-to-turn by up to 200% in sheet metal compared to round body inserts
- Superior pull-out performance
- Can be used for very thin sheet materials from 0.50mm (0.02")
- Double diameter body and lead-in chamfer provide easy insertion into hole
- Access needed from only one side of the application, for high speed assembly
- Provide a female thread in application
- Can be installed in pre-coated or post painted applications without damaging the surface
- Clamp two or more sheets
- Large flange head provides a load bearing surface and reinforces the hole to prevent push-out.
- Can be used with hand tools, pneumatic tools and fully automated machines to suit a wide range of assembly methods
Image is representative of range.
|Low Carbon Steel
|Zinc Clear Passivated
|16.0 - 16.1mm
|1.5 - 4.5mm